The process for downloading a module varies according to the version of the training, so please check which version you are accessing when following the instructions below.
To download a module select the module title and follow these instructions:
- 1. Read and Accept the disclaimer notice. If you click Decline you return to this page.
- 2. Select Save this file to disk.
- 3. Save to an appropriate place on your hard drive.
- 4. Click the Extract button in your zip software.
- 5. Select an appropriate location on your hard drive.
- 6. Click Extract.
- 7. To access the module:
- For all version 2014 learning courses, or earlier versions, double-click the iasXlaunch.htm file e.g.
- For all version 2015 learning courses, double-click the 'Launch_Story.exe' file.
- 8. You will now see the module menu page and can start your learning.
If you get to the end of step 8 and you do not see the module menu page this may be due to local settings on your computer. Refer to the FAQs for troubleshooting assistance.